- Cadeaux DuMonde - http://www.cadeauxdumonde.com
Imports sculpture, jewelry, musical instruments, home accessories, rugs, hats, and dolls.
- Choices Wild - http://www.choiceswild.co.uk
Offers a selection of African and Indian artifacts and crafts.
- E-maginativegifts - http://www.e-maginativegifts.com
Includes jewelry, clothing, home accessories and Christmas gifts.
- FolkArt Gallery - http://www.thefolkartgallery.com
Indigenous, ethnic and tribal artifacts, crafts, textiles, and jewelry from Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- Importu - http://www.importu.com
Hand crafted gifts, furniture and decorative accessories from around the world. A large selection from Thailand, Indonesia, Morocco, Vietnam, India and beyond.
- Jane Piper Reid & Co - http://www.jprco.com
Offering a diverse collection of Asian and European home accessories, antiques, furniture, and artwork.
- Kushday - http://www.kushday.co.uk
Worldwide handcrafted goods of woodcarvings and sculptures, figurines, and wall hangings.
- Magellan Traders - http://www.magellantraders.com
Handmade imported functional and decorative art and jewelry from Africa, Papua New Guinea, South America and the Orient.
- Mystery Mountain - http://www.mystery-mountain.co.uk
Traditional African, Native American, and Far Eastern products as well as clothing, jewellery, statues, and unusual musical instruments.
- Native by Native - http://www.nativebynative.co.uk
Fair trade, ethnic-inspired clothing, shoes, handbags and belts sourced from around the world. Retail and to the trade.
- Novica - http://www.novica.com
Handmade arts, crafts, jewelry and linens, from around the world.
- The Origins - http://www.theorigins.com
Historic reproduction artifacts, hand crafted native arts and gifts representing the heritage of cultures around the world.
- Oxfam Trading - http://www.oxfamshop.org.au
Products from developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America, including handcrafts, books, music CDs and instruments, clothing, toys, food, and jewelry. Based in Australia.
- PaulaWalla Imports - http://www.paulawalla.com
Find traditionally ethnic and women-produced products from around the world including hand crafted European jewelry, Japanese incense, traditional Indian home decor, and American bath products.
- Prometheus Imports - http://www.prometheus-imports.com
Reproductions of Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Buddha and Hindu statues, ancient arms and armor, and curios.
- Rho Designs - http://www.rhodesigns.com
A collection of art, paints and textiles from a variety of cultures including Vietnam, Botswana and Guatemalan.
- SERRV International - http://www.serrv.org
Gifts that make a difference, ethical fair trade gift and crafts products from a range of developing countries.
- Shamra.com - http://www.shamra.com
Foods, cookbooks, music, movies and belly dancing CDs, from the Mediterranean including regions of Armenia, Turkey, Greece, and Italy.
- Souvenir Hunter - http://www.souvenirhunter.com
Souvenirs, gifts, ceramics, art, toys, jewelry, and collectables, from shops around the world. Sorted by country.
- Ten Thousand Villages - http://www.tenthousandvillages.com
Fair trade international craft supplier. Crafts from around the world from an ethical supplier.
- WorldMouse - http://stores.worldmouse.com
Specializing in flags from throughout the world, as well as gift items. Themed products include Ireland, India, and Egypt.
- cheap shopping - http://www.bizrate.com
Online cheap shopping made easy with BizRate. Comparison shop for the lowest prices & check store ratings before you buy. BizRate is operated by Shopzilla, a leading comparison shopping service founded in 1996. The company's mission is to enable shoppers to quickly and easily find compare and buy anything, sold by virtually anyone, anywhere. Each month, Shopzilla connects millions of consumers with thousands of cheap stores. In June 2006, Shopzilla attracted over 18.9 million unique visitors according to ComScore.